Join Our Waiting List
You still have a chance to join us in 2017 by putting your group on our waiting list. Every year, we experience group cancellations and this is our way of allowing you to fill those vacancies. For groups to join our waiting list, there are a few restrictions that apply to each group and they are as follows:
- Waiting List Groups are limited to a maximum of 10 participants (no exceptions). Yes, there can be a "Group of One".
- Waiting List Groups must select their build week of choice.
Please complete the form below in order to register as a Waiting List Group. Once your Waiting List Registration is submitted, it will be reviewed by our staff as soon as possible. If openings do become available, you will receive an email confirming that your request has been approved and you have been officially registered for the summer.
Home Building Terms and Conditions of Agreement
As we strive to serve families in need, a considerable amount of planning and preparation is required as early as nine months prior to the beginning of our Home Building season. These preparations include, but are not limited to: the identification of deserving families, the recruiting of Home Building staff, the upkeep of program grounds, facilities and equipment, as well as the purchase of printed materials, merchandise and Home Building materials from international and local vendors.
When group deposits or payments are delayed, it puts a significant financial burden on our ministry and its beneficiaries. Additionally, when groups cancel their trips entirely, it is very difficult to find new groups to fill their spots unless a like-sized group is on our waiting list. These terms and conditions are provided so that we can deliver a memorable and lasting experience for you and your group. Please read and confirm the following:
- I understand that my group is being placed on a waiting list and that there is no guarantee that my group will be assigned to a build week.
- I understand that my waiting list registration is NOT assigned until I receive a confirmation email stating so.
- I agree to reserve only the number of slots that I reasonably expect to fill with participants.
- I understand that my waiting list group may not exceed 10 participants.
- I understand that the cost to participate in a Project Mexico Home Building Week is $540.00 (USD) per participant.
- If my group is accepted, I agree to pay a non-refundable deposit of $100 for each participant at the time of acceptance.
- I understand that if all deposits are not paid within 3 business days from the time of acceptance, I will lose any unpaid slots to groups on the Waiting List
- I understand that the balance of fees for my group must be paid by April 30, 2017 or I risk losing my deposits and any unpaid participant slots to other groups on the waiting list.
- I understand that my group size cannot be changed after April 30, 2017.
- I understand that cancellations must be made, in writing, 60 days before the date of arrival in order to receive a voucher redeemable for participation in a Home Building trip in 2018.
- I understand that participants, ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone and that Project Mexico requires
a 1 adult to 5 minors (1:5) ratio for all groups during build weeks.
- I understand that participants, ages 13 and under, must be physically accompanied by their legal parent or guardian.