Register your Group
Please complete the form below in order to begin your group registration process. Group registration is required regardless of the size of your group (even if it is a group of one). Once your group registration is submitted, it will be reviewed by our staff as soon as possible. If your first choice build week has sufficient availability for your group, you will receive an email confirming your registration. If not, we will place your group in your second choice build week. So, please be deliberate and confident in your second choice build week. Remember that registration will be primarily based on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't delay!
Home Building Terms and Conditions of Agreement
As we strive to serve families in need, a considerable amount of planning and preparation is required as early as nine months prior to the beginning of our Home Building season. These preparations include, but are not limited to: the identification of deserving families, the recruiting of Home Building staff, the upkeep of program grounds, facilities and equipment, as well as the purchase of printed materials, merchandise and Home Building materials from international and local vendors.
When group deposits or payments are delayed, it puts a significant financial burden on our ministry and its beneficiaries. Additionally, when groups cancel their trips entirely, it is very difficult to find new groups to fill their spots unless a like-sized group is on our waiting list. These terms and conditions are provided so that we can deliver a memorable and lasting experience for you and your group. Please read and confirm the following:
- I agree to reserve only the number of slots that I reasonably expect to fill with participants.
- I understand that each build site requires teams of 25 individuals or less to complete the build. If my group is
under 25 it may be combined with another group on the build site.
- I understand that I may not be assigned to my first choice build week, and I have confidently chosen a second option that works for my group. I understand that my registration is NOT guaranteed until I receive a confirmation email stating so.
- I understand that the cost to participate in a Project Mexico Home Building Week is $540.00 (USD) per participant.
- I agree to pay a non-refundable deposit of $100 for each participant in my group by January 31, 2017.
- I understand that if all deposits are not paid by January 31st, I will lose any unpaid slots to groups on the Waiting List
- I understand that the balance of fees for my group must be paid by April 30, 2017 or I risk losing my deposits and any unpaid participant slots to other groups on the waiting list.
- I understand that my group size cannot be changed after April 30, 2017.
- I understand that cancellations must be made, in writing, 60 days before the date of arrival in order to receive a voucher redeemable for participation in a Home Building trip in 2018.
- I understand that participants, ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone and that Project Mexico requires
a 1 adult to 5 minors (1:5) ratio for all groups during build weeks.
- I understand that participants, ages 13 and under, must be physically accompanied by their legal parent or guardian.