In preparing for our 1st Annual Project Mexico Charity Golf Classic and Auction, you may have been wondering what Orthodoxy and golf have in common. Well, here's our Top Ten List. (You may want to add your own ideas to the list in the comment section below.)
10. No matter how much you practice, you still need to practice.
9. Traps are placed by the evil one.
8. Nothing feels better than when you get it right.
7. “If only...” negotiations with God.
6. You take the credit for when it's going good and blame something else when it's not.
5. Seeking guidance from a professional is well advised.
4. It's more fun when teaming up with others.
3. The rules are not complicated.
2. The older you are, the more patience you have with yourself.
And the number one thing that Orthodoxy and golf have in common...
1. Taking care of orphans.
Join us at our annual Project Mexico Charity Golf Classic and Auction for a wonderful round of golf and a fun dinner and auction all in support of Project Mexico and St. Innocent Orphanage. This year's event will be held at the beautiful Cota de Caza Golf and Racquet Club on Monday, February 28, 2011.
You can use these Links: